Wednesday 1 October 2014

Resurrection

I thought it was time to dust off the old blog, so here I am, back again. Nearly two years ago I was required to do this blog for a course module - but now, I'm on the MA of the same subject and it was only recommended to blog.

I suppose I took that recommendation on board, as this would be a good place to not only explore what it is to be a writer/filmmaker (the previous focus of this blog) but to actually post bits and pieces of my writing on here... I'll post mostly short writings - probably longer than this, though - at least once a week.

For now, I'm going to read some more of Jo Baker's Longbourn - which I'm really enjoying, despite having not read Pride & Prejudice (yet!) - and listen to new Elastica-inspired Gerard Way:


No comments:

Post a Comment